Thursday 29 September 2016

BGIRL Nail Lacquer (Thermal Polish) Color 08 from Harunouta Store

Hey Friends,

For today I am sharing with you all the review of this amazing Thermal Polish by BGIRL Nail Lacquer Shade 08 (Item code: 25622) available at Harunouta Store



Thermal color changing polishes are the ones which change color depending on the change in temperatureThe BGIRL Nail Lacquer Shade 08 (Item code: 25622) from Harunouta Store is a Chrome Yellow shade which changes color to Mango yellow when in Cold temperature and turns Lemon yellow in Warm temperature.

For testing this color transition I used two bowls; one with Warm Water and the other with Cold Water with ice cubes

I applied two coats of  BGIRL Nail Lacquer Shade 08 (Item code: 25622) on all my nails and let them dry completely

To capture the color transition I clicked the following pictures depicting the color change.


Color Transition

The color change was pretty amazing but since the color change was very quick (I really wish it would have stayed a little longer) it was difficult to capture the same in a gradient look.


Color in WARM Water


Color in COLD Water

About the polish it is available in a cute 11 ml bottle. The polish is quite opaque in 1 coat but for a better finish I applied 2 coats. The drying time was quite okay. The Polish is very nice, smooth and the application is very easy due to a small but flat brush

This polish is priced at JPY 583 (approx. INR 384) but with regular discounts and sales on Harunouta Store you can buy it for JPY 350 (approx. INR 230).


Overall, I am quite happy with this Polish and would surely recommend it to anyone looking for a Thermal color changing polish. There are 28 different colors available with BGIRL Nail Lacquer including some colors with glitters with Thermal color changing effect. All you need to do is click HERE.

You can also get a discount of JPY 300 on your orders above JPY 2000 at Harunouta Store just use my code MYTT300 in the Coupon box during checkout.

Hope you liked this quick review do let me know if you have tried this product and your experience with it.

Thanks for Reading!!






------ Nail Art My Passion

2 comments:

  1. I do not think yellow is best color for nail polish but your nails looks absolutely amazing. They look so pretty and fresh. I will definitely try this. Thank you so much for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty and fresh. I will definitely try this. Thank you so much for this post. download instagram stories

    ReplyDelete