Thursday 18 May 2017

Orly Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) Collection: Swatches & Review

Hey everyone,

I purchased this amazing set of Orly Nail Polishes which is Orly Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) Collection somewhere in the month of March or April this year and thought I should share the swatches of this amazing collection.



The Orly Pacific Coast Highway Collection was released sometime last year in the summers as a part of the summer collection. I was wanting to add in Orly Polishes to my collection since a lot time as I have heard a lot about their formula and colors and Orly PCH collection was definitely a great addition. 

Colors in the PCH Collection are bold and bright perfect for summer time nails. The entire set consists of a total of 6 different Neon shades.

Since these are my first set of Orly Polishes I was definitely impressed by the Nail Polishes. The first thing I loved about these polishes is the brush which is small and long and makes the polish application is smooth and easy. The polish glides very easily and has great coverage area. The formula is just amazing and I am really happy to get them worth the money.

Coming to individual polishes and their swatches....

Orly Paradise Cove:

'Paradise Cove' by Orly is a beautiful bright Fuchsia shade with a soft shimmer and has a subtle look.  The swatch shows two coats of Orly 'Paradise Cove' without  a topcoat. This is my favorite shade in the PCH Collection.


Orly Life's a Beach:

Next is Orly's 'Life's a Beach' which is a bright perfect neon orange creme. The picture shows 2 coats of 'Life's a Beach' and no top coat. 


Orly Scenic Route:

'Scenic Route' by Orly is a beautiful lavender creme. It is opaque in just two coats. The picture shows 'Scenic Route' with no top coat.


Orly Put the Top Down:

Orly 'Put the Top Down' is a very neon bright peach pink creme shade. The shade is two coat opaque as seen in the picture with no Top coat.


Orly Summer Sunset:

'Summer Sunset' by Orly as the name suggests is a beautiful mango yellow or a sunset shade. This is one of my favorites among the PCH Collection colors. The beauty of this  Polish is the beautiful visible shimmers making the color look grand. The formula is a bit sheer and requires 3 coats for opaque look. The picture shows 3 coats of Orly 'Summer Sunset' without a top coat.


Orly Road Trippin: 

A super bright neon yellow. The shade is creme finish and is a sheer and needs 3 coats to give a opaque look (as in the swatch). The shade is a bit bold and make make the skin tone look a bit darker. Swatch of Orly 'Road Trippin' in the picture is without a top coat.


My first impression of Orly Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) Collection kept me worried that the application of these neon shades would make my skin tone look darker. But this collection surprised me; since none of shades affected the look my skin tone. All I can say is that almost all colors from PCH Collection (except Orly 'Road Trippin') blend beautifully in your natural skin tone.

To buy this collection click Orly Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) Collection.

For more Polishes from the brand you can check the link below:

Orly Store (Online): http://www.orlybeauty.com/

Thank you for reading. Please do leave in your comments below. !!




------ Nail Art My Passion

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing selection of colours, so lively and bright. They have also come clean and beautiful. I especially liked orange and neon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I like the pinks and purple the most. @ Nailsandwarpaint is my handle for Instagram as well - DONE #nailstienailartgiveawayintl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post���� Done❤❤ my insta handle is: _i_am_anshu_ and email id is : iamanshu1510@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete