Tuesday 22 August 2017

No-Smudge Top Coat by Born Pretty Store: A Review & Tutorial

Hey friends,

Hope you are all doing great! I really want to apologize for being MIA for more than a month now due to hectic work schedule but one thing I have been missing during my absence is writing my blog posts. So as soon as I got some time on my hands; the first thing was putting down this blog post.


Well... Today I decided to share my review on this absolutely FANTASTIC product by Born Pretty Store which is the BORN PRETTY No Smudge Top Coat 



So when I read about this Top coat which is 10 ml BORN PRETTY No Smudge Top Coat Oil Nail Art Stamping Printed Care (Item Code: #27749)  I was skeptical Is it really a non-smudging Top Coat? What is the drying time? Does it dry clear or give a white film over the polish? and so on....

But the result totally awed me which would be apparent in the quick tutorial and a detailed review video below.


The BORN PRETTY No Smudge Top Coat is an oil based Top coat unlike the regular ones.

I truly found that cost-wise the Born Pretty No-smudge top coat is most affordable one for $2.59 (approx. INR 167) for a 10ml bottle.

After drying it gives a glossy finish and works brilliantly without smudging any of  designs be it a Stamping nail art or a free hand or any other technique the design is just perfect.

Another feather in the cap for this top Coat is that; it is super Quick drying.


I absolutely loved it and have already placed an order for my next bottle!!

I would highly recommend this Top Coat for all nail artists who have a huge problem with their regular Top coats of ruining their hard work nail designs.

 If you wish to purchase this product; all you need to do is click 10 ml BORN PRETTY No Smudge Top Coat Oil Nail Art Stamping Printed Care.

Get a discount of 10% on Original priced items by using my code NMPW10 at Born Pretty Stores

Thank you for reading and please do leave in your comments below. !!





------ Nail Art My Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment