Saturday 20 January 2018

BORN PRETTY Thermal and Light Sensitive Color Changing Nail Polish: REVIEW + TUTORIAL

Hello lovelies,

Today I plan to share with you all a swatch of a very beautiful Nail Lacquer by Born Pretty Store which belongs to the Thermal Range of Nail Lacquers.


The shade with me is the 9ml BORN PRETTY Peel Off Thermal Nail Polish Sunlight Sensitive Color Changing Lacquer Varnish; Shade: G002 Red Shoes (Item Code #40898).

It is a very pretty Peach color polish with tiny glitters and silver hexagonal sequins which are Holographic. This beautiful Polish retails for USD 4.99 on Born Pretty Store.

Why this Nail Polish is so special???


This Born Pretty Thermal Lacquer is not just Temperature sensitive

But also…

Light Sensitive… That is this beautiful Peach color polish changes its colors in presence or absence of UV/Sunlight.

Just imagine 1 Nail Lacquer can give you 4 colors. 

For detailed review, Swatches and Nail art Tutorial check the video below,


Overall I can summarize by saying that I totally loved this polish. Now I can wear a single shade and get my nails look different where ever I go. And of course the change of color is so smooth and beautiful that you just can’t take your eyes of your nails waiting for them to change its color.

REGULAR 

WARM TEMPERATURE

WARM TEMPERATURE + UV

COLD TEMPERATURE

COLD TEMPERATURE + UV

In order to  purchase this beautiful Color changing polish just click 9ml BORN PRETTY Peel Off Thermal Nail Polish Sunlight Sensitive Color Changing Lacquer Varnish .

To get a discount of 10% on Original priced items  use my code NMPW10 at Born Pretty Stores

Thank you for reading and please do leave in your comments below. !!






------ Nail Art My Passion











No comments:

Post a Comment